Saturday, June 15, 2013

Starting Over

I started off this year wanting to get back to this blog that I halfheartedly started over a year ago, and sadly, that didn't happen. Part of the reason being that I lost inspiration in a lot of ways, mostly due to a job I hated more than anything. Last October, I quit that job and pursued my dreams of going to Cosmetology school, something I haven't regretted in the least bit. I've finally found that one thing that I love doing more than anything, and nothing gives me more satisfaction than a happy, gorgeous client. And in the process, I've found inspiration and passion in the smallest things, even graffiti down an alley in town. 



I've been taking lots of Instagram pics of anything that captures my interest, my favorite being my little dog laying on my Ikea fur rug in my closet. He loves to watch me get ready for school in the morning, and this always helps to brighten my day.  So here's to new beginnings, and making a commitment to my inspiration. As an artist, I owe it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment