Sunday, March 18, 2012

And So It Begins....

I originally wanted to start blogging at the beginning of the year..... but here I am, in the middle of March, finally getting around to it. I think the hardest thing about it was coming up with a name. I'm not even sure if I really like this one, although it just gives a generalization of what this blog will be about; pretty much anything I want, much like a journal. So, here's to the start of a very wonderful adventure.

Tomorrow brings something new, and I can honestly say I'm SUPER excited for it. I religiously watch Pretty Little Liars, and tomorrow (or today, since it is midnight) is "A Day"! Finally, the super stalker is revealed, and questions will be answered. Unfortunately for me, I get out of work half way through the episode, so I have to wait almost an hour until I can watch.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment