Friday, March 23, 2012

Date Night Friday

This Friday night was one of the best that I've had in a while. The husband and I spent the entire day with each other in Manhattan (unfortunately NOT the Big Apple, but rather the one in Kansas).

I've been meaning to make these earrings for a while now, and finally got around to it today. My inspiration was from a pair that I saw on the Urban Outfitters website that you can find here. I'm not too thrilled with the final product, so I'm going to try a "Plan B".

While out and about, the Husband and I finally decided to try Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt. I LOVED the assembly line set up, with tons of flavor choices and toppings. Of course, I topped mine with my favorites, gummy bears and maraschino cherries. And to top the evening off, we went to see the movie Safe House. Action flicks aren't my go-to choice in movie, but Ryan Reynolds sold me on it. Here's to an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment