Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Week of Shopping

It has been a while since I've been shopping for myself, so this week, I went WAY overboard in terms of my budget. So much over that I am now living off almost nothing for the next week. However, I did manage to pick up some really amazing items that help ease the pain of being broke.
Rock & Republic Platform Wedges $28.97
•Classified Brand sandals- Bought at a local boutique for $14.99

Deena & Ozzy Studded Clutch $19.99
I have been drooling over this clutch for months now, giving not-so-subtle hints to my husband that he should buy it for me. He never did, but waiting so long paid off. I bought it on sale, and there was a special for free shipping. It was as if it were meant to be!
And with payday coming up this Friday, and an amazing coupon in my wallet from Rue 21, there will be more shopping next weekend! Hope everyone's was as good as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment