Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Birchbox


Every month I look forward to getting my Birchbox in the mail, and this month definitely surpassed my expectations! This box focused on appealing to the senses with luxurious feeling makeup sponges, to tasty mints. Most of these products can be purchases on the Birchbox website shop.
  •  Beautyblender hot pink makeup sponge: I've never really been one to use sponges, but it feels a lot nicer than any of the others I've tried. Plus, my dogs thought it was tasty......
  • Harvy Prince Hello: I love the mix of citrus and floral scents this perfume has. It's definitely on my list for purchase!
  • Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint: It could be because of the summer heat, but this moisture tint left my skin extra oily. I'll leave this one in my makeup box until winter hits.
  • Stila Lip Glaze: This is for sure going in my everyday makeup bag. It's a shimmery gloss that has a wonderful fruity scent, which I prefer over the scent of a lipstick.
  • Tea Forte Minteas in Cocoa Mate: The leaf shaped tin is absolutely adorable, while the mint itself has an exotic taste to it. You can taste hints of the cocoa in it, and it doesn't leave a strange aftertaste like I thought it would. My husband hates them, which means more for me!
  • Earbuds: This was definitely a nice surprise to get in my box. I've been using my husbands old, ugly black earbuds for a while now. I've always been crazy about color, even with my earbuds. I remember having a pair of green earbuds that matched my green iPod Nano in high school.
Next Monday, my husband and I will be taking a mini vacation to Kansas City. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to get away for a little while. I plan on doing plenty of shopping and eating while we are out, and maybe, there will be an accompanying post to go along ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment