Monday, March 19, 2012

Dress Me Up

Summer is quickly approaching, and here in Kansas, the weather is already reflecting that. After taking a walk through my closet, I came to the conclusion that my summer wardrobe, particularly the dress department, is lacking. So I gathered my top 10 skirts and dresses for this summer that I hope will find a home in my closet.
1. Betsey Johnson Pink Label Corseted Dress Urban Outfitters $128
2. Aztec Print T-Shirt Cross Back Dress Topshop $52
3. Blaque Label Limbo Mint Green Dress Lulu's $80
4. Embroidered Roses Skirt Forever 21 $19.80
5. Sparkle & Fade Knit High/Low Skirt Urban Outfitters $49
6. Cherry on Top Dress Charlotte Russe $29.99
7. Summer Desert Dress Forever 21 $13.50
8. Ditzy Beltd Tier Mini Rue 21 $21.99
9. Terra Cotta In the Act Skirt ModCloth $39.99
10. Don't Look Back Coral Skirt Lulu's $40
P.S. Sorry the picture is so small, I'm still figuring out the kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment