Thursday, April 5, 2012

Glitter Manicure


I tend to run out of manicure ideas very quickly, and thankfully glitter polishes help me extend my range of options. I recently got this Essie glitter polish in my March Birchbox, and I've fallen in love with it. I paired it with Wet n Wild's Break the Ice. It's not the greatest quality polish (I bought it as a set on a trip home to Michigan as an impromptu manicure fix), but it stays on nicely topped with the Essie polish. And to cap it off, I used Essie's Good to Go top coat. The overall look reminds me a lot of ...love Maegan's Silver and Gold glitter manicure.

I'm always excited for the beginning of a new month, because it means a new Birchbox and MyGlam bag will be arriving in my mailbox soon. And from the sneak peeks I've seen on the MyGlam Facebook page , this one is going to be one of the best yet! I can't wait to show them to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment